Join us in Tzfat for 4 weeks of connecting to your roots, hiking, volunteering and
experiencing the Jewish Holidays like never before!
This 4-week retreat will give you an experience of the Jewish Holidays like never before. Northern Exposure, offers participants an opportunity to encounter a different side of Israel through hikes off-the-beaten-track, community service and spiritual workshops, all while connecting to the messages and deeper meanings of our holidays.
The retreat is geared for young Jewish adults from ages 21-32 with minimal Jewish background. Livnot U’Lehibanot arranges all of the programming logistics, so you can spend your time immersed in a new culture.
- Communal living accommodations on the Livnot campus in the Old City of Tzfat
- At least two meals/day
- A sense of community and connection with like-minded, young Jewish adults
- Challenging hikes for your body and soul across hills, ravines and waterfalls of the Galilee and Golan
- Meaningful community service that impacts the local Tzfat community – examples include excavating 16th century archeological sites, working with environmental city projects, singing at elderly homes and helping families in need
- Inspiring discussions on spirituality and Judaism with fellow participants and experienced educators
- An overall immersive, physically and spiritually challenging experience!