01 Apr Join us in Eretz Yisrael for summer 1565 / 5325
Program Coordinator Isaac Luria (call him Ari) invites you to the bustling newly rebuilt city of Tzfat to experience Judaism like you never imagined!
- Hike in the stunning Galilee and Golan!
- Visit the burgeoning industrial heart of Tzfat for the best wool in the world!
- Build our brand new community center in the heart of Tzfat, including a state of the art heated Mikveh
- Taste the Challah from our new bakery (located under the Mikveh)
- Experience the amazing Kabbalat Shabbat – the newest innovation in Judaism since the Oral Law was written down!
- Hear the hit new Jewish songs Lecha Dodi and Yedid Nefesh which are taking synagogues around the world by storm!
We look forward to seeing you in Tzfat for summer 1565 / 5325!
Getting to Tzfat
Shmeul’s Donkey’s leaves from the Damascus Gate and has been operating since Temple Times. Let him know you’re coming to Ari’s program in Tzfat for a discount.