Tu B’Shvat with Livnot
Join a local Tu B’Shvat Seder in your community or host your own, Livnot style – we’ll guide you every step of the way!
What is Tu B’Shvat?
Every winter, we celebrate the trees, nature and what we can learn from them. But why in the winter? Doesn’t it make more sense to have this holiday in the summer or spring when the trees are in bloom?
This holiday, we are celebrating the hidden potential that we can’t even see yet – the trees are just starting to come back to life. As we speak, the winter rains in Israel are the catalyst to bring nutrients from the ground up, producing beautiful flowers and fruits in the spring & summer. During Tu B’Shvat, we are honoring the entire process of nature, start to finish, not just the end results.
So join us in celebrating nature, eat some fruits and learn amazing things with your community!
Contact [email protected] to find a celebration in your area.
Become a community host for a Tu B’Shvat Celebration
When? Sunday, February 5th
How? Here are the simple steps to hosting your own celebration:
- Fill out the sign-up form using the link below
- You’ll receive a FREE copy of our revised Tu B’Shvat book with guided instructions
- An Eventbright page will be created for you to invite your friends, family and/or local community
- Join a zoom meeting on Sunday, January 29th at 12PM EST (7PM IST) with our amazing educators, Michael & Shlomo, for a demonstration on how to run an interactive celebration
- Have an amazing Tu B’Shvat and send us a picture!